- You and your medicines
Here we outline important advice on taking medication from your GP in the prescribed way and how to ...
Discover local support and advice plus what we’re doing to support you.
Discover more about dementia plus the local support available.
- Improving your end of life care
End of life care support for people who are in their last phase of life.
- Getting the best from an appointment
Tips on how to plan for and make the most of your appointment with a specialist.
- Maternity services
Information about the range of maternity services and birth options within North Somerset.
- Mental health and wellbeing
What to do if you’re worried about mental health and how to access therapies.
- NHS continuing healthcare and NHS-funded nursing care
NHS continuing healthcare and NHS-funded nursing care are schemes for people with substantial on-going care needs.
- Patient transport services
Free services for those unable to use regular transport for medical reasons.
- Personal health budgets
A personal health budget allows people with long-term conditions and disabilities to tailor their care to suit them.
- Safeguarding children and vulnerable adults
What to do if you have concerns over the safety of a child or vulnerable adult.
- Self care and self management
Advice on managing long-term conditions and what we’re doing to support you.
- Translation and interpreting services
How to access interpretation services and get information in different formats.