- How you can get involved
Discover the many ways you can get involved in our work by giving your feedback.
- Patient musculoskeletal services and patient workshop
These surveys are now closed, thank you for your feedback. Further information will be published here shortly.
- Healthy Weston: your views matter
Be part of designing future health and care services in Weston-super-Mare, Worle and surrounding areas.
- NHS proposals July 2017
These surveys are now closed, thank you for your feedback. We will publish the outcomes of each consultation in due course.
- Gluten-free food prescribing: your feedback
Read about what we heard during this public engagement and what we are considering changing as a result.
- Operational Plan 2017-2019: give your feedback
We have produced a joint operational plan for 2017-19 and we are inviting you to give your feedback.
- Our approach to public involvement
What we do to ensure that your views help shape local health services.
- Recommissioning of specialist fertility services
This consultation is now closed and a You Said, We Did report is available.
- Have your say on services at Weston General Hospital
This eight week engagement has now closed and a comprehensive report will be available here soon.
- Attending a meeting held in public
The Governing Body and Joint Commissioning Committee meet bi-monthly and you are welcome to attend.
- Sustainability and Transformation Partnership: your feedback
Have your say on our emerging Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP).
- The BNSSG Primary Care Strategy
Following a consultation the BNSSG primary care strategy has now been published.
- Joint Commissioning Committee
We have established a joint committee (JCC) with NHS England to jointly commission primary medical services local people.
- Commissioning intentions: your feedback
This consultation is now closed and your feedback is being reviewed. Further information will be published here soon.
- Clevedon Community Hospital
In 2013 we ran a project to identify options for commissioning future clinical services at Clevedon Community Hospital.
Find out why we use research and how you can help by telling us about your experience.
- Children's Community Health Services
Find out about our consultation on Children's Community Health Services and read the feedback reports.
- Integrated urgent care commissioning
We are currently commissioning an integrated urgent care service and are looking for members of the public to be involved.