Online complaints form

In the first instance, please discuss your concern with the organisation that provided your care, such as the hospital or treatment centre.

If you’d like to make a complaint to us about the care you’ve received, please go to our complaints page for more information. You may use the online form below, but please note that you’ll be giving your automatic consent for a trusted third party to investigate your complaint on our behalf.

If you have a complaint about a GP, dentist, optician or pharmacist, please contact the practice or NHS England Contact Centre.

Making a complaint

Required *